Kristen Stewart is now the highest-paid actress in Hollywood.
Stewart topped this year’s Forbes list for best-paid actresses thanks to earnings from Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Snow White and the Huntsman.
Twilight star kristen Stewart has topped the 2012 Forbes highest-paid actresses list, making an estimated $34.5 million, knocking Angelina Jolie off of the top spot and beating her Snow White and the Huntsman co-star Charlize Theron, who came in at number five on the annual list.
Forbes.com compiled the list and estimated salaries earned between May 2011 and May 2012, by talking to agents, managers and lawyers and based earnings on pay, profits, residuals, endorsements and advertising work.
Forbes Highest Paid Actresses 2012 – The Top Ten
1. Kristen Stewart – $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz – $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock – $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie – $20 million
5. Charlize Theron – $18 million
6. Julia Roberts – $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker – $15 million
8. Meryl Streep – $12 million
9. Kristen Wiig – $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston – $11 million
First time visiting rukkle? Why not like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates…