5 Things You Don’t Need To Know Today
rukkle presents today’s latest star gossip…
Read on for the five things you absolutely do not need to know about today!
1. Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky have had their first baby
Avengers star Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Spanish actress Elsa Pataky have welcomed a new baby girl called India Rose.
Explaining the choice of name, Chris told E! News…
“It was just a name we liked, I always kind of liked Indie or Indiana for a boy and she liked India, We sorta went, ‘Oh well, whether it’s a boy or girl that will decide.’ It just seemed to fit.”
2. Lady Gaga is NOT engaged!?! #apparently
Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson has suggested that Gaga is engaged after he tweeted a link to his blog saying ‘Gaga showing off her new engagement ring!’ It links to a picture of the singer wearing a huge rock on her engagement finger (left).
However, sources have since told TMZ that Gaga is not engaged to anyone and gagadaily.com reports the singer is merely wearing a ring which is part of merchandise from her tour.
3. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel make out for a Kiss-Cam
First time visiting rukkle? Why not like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates…
4. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have adopted another dog
As Chris welcomes a new baby girl, so too does Liam…
In Liams case however the new girl is a dog by the name of Mary Jane. Miley took to Twitter over the weekend to announce that she had become the owner of the dog saying “Meet the newest addition to our family Mary Jane I love rescuing” She and Liam now have five dogs together.
5. Russell Brand has unfollowed Katy Perry on Twitter and apparently Katy Perry needs a f*****g vacation…
Whether these two incidents are related we can’t be sure. (Skip to the end for Katy’s declaration!)
More stuff you don’t need to know…
- Ben Affleck Shares Mother’s Day Tribute, Calls Wife Jennifer Garner A “Spectacular, World-Class Mom”
- Tara Reid Says “Getting Drunk Isn’t A Crime”
- Dr. Phil Has Far Too Much Money
- Kim Kardashian Jokes, I’m Tanner Than Tanning Mom!
- Neil Patrick Harris’ Unfortunate Mothers Day Typo
- Pauly D’s New Liquor Deal Could Make Him Very Rich
Click here to let us know if there’s a mistake or dead video link in this post!