rukkle presents today’s latest star gossip…
Read on for the five things you absolutely do not need to know about today!
1. Patrick Dempsey has rescued a real life teenager
Patrick Dempsey played a real-life action hero last week, when, using a crowbar, a fire extinguisher and quick timing, the ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star pulled a teenage boy to safety after his car flipped over near Dempsey’s California home.
After rescuing Weston Masset, Dempsey called paramedics and stayed by the teen’s side as he was airlifted to a hospital, where he was treated for a concussion and an eye injury.
2. The Wanted are not Christina Aguilera fans
Days after calling ‘The Voice’ judge Christina Aguilera “a bitch” on the radio in New York, The Wanted’s Tom Parker has kinda, sorta apologised for his comments.
Speaking in Hollywood this week, Parker said…
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you. We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean?”
3. Rihanna is looking well, sans makeup
First time visiting rukkle? Why not like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates…
4. Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean and his wife are expecting their first baby
5. Mariah Carey brought her camel toe to Austria at the weekend
See a whole range of angles here.
Click here to let us know if there’s a mistake or dead video link in this post!